21 joulukuuta, 2013

AUSTRALIAN CHRISTMAS.

cairns central



wedding photos at the lagoon 

flying foxes




parcel from home ! ohmygod i (almost) cried



pineapple i guess

poor dead fish on the beach

i'm in love with these trees


what's the odd one out...

the lagoon

christmas decorations by australia hahaha




Finally my school computer decided to work a bit so I took my chances and came to upload some nice pretty christmassy photos for you lovelies. It's been a while again and I'm sorry about that but I've either been super busy running around Cairns or super tired sleeping all day long (after those busy days). I can try to tell you more later but to be honest I'm really pissed off with my school computer that doesn't even have the right keyboard (that's why you have to be satisfied with English this time) or with my tab that always reminds me how massive my photos are. But well, no can do. 

I can't believe it's only few days until Christmas anymore!! Doesn't feel like Christmas at all. Back in Finland I used to be all about Christmas and my mum and I teamed up to make a crazy christmas team but  here I just want to get over it as quickly as possible. Thinking of all those lovely Christmas traditions we have back home makes me sad so I don't even feel like talking about Christmas. My mind is already in January, thinking of my birthday (supersweet18!!!), and in Safari (woopwoop!!) later on in April. 

Anyway, as I try to get through this December without missing home too much (and crying my eyes out), I hope you lovelies have a happy happy Christmas this year! ♥


xoxo me

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

ASK~!