22 kesäkuuta, 2013

SOMETHING NEW.





Hola!

4 days in the middle of nowhere (a.k.a my friend's dear summer cottage) passed by and now I'm finally back in civilization. There's nothing new about my host families or so BUT the blazer came! It's so awesome and I can't wait to wear it for real. It's so nice to be part of Rotary and have this jacket to combine us all. I really feel like an exchange student now. Yesterday I spent the craziest midsummer ever home alone watching a movie and surfing in the net. Had fun though so I'm not complaining, I actually loved to sleep on my on bed for a change :D Today I met few of my Junior High Schoolmates and we had really fun. We definitely should meet up more but unfortunately there's really no time this summer. Next summer then and get well soon Viivi! :) Tomorrow I'm heading to Kuopio with my family and my grandma to look apartments for my sister. She got into med school so she's moving out soon, I'm so happy for her. It's gonna be hard for our parents though, to "lose" us both at the same time :D But they shouldn't worry since I'm coming back home after my year, temporarily at least.

BYEBYE
xoxo Sara

4 kommenttia:

  1. hei mikkä on fiilikset ku lähtöön 3vk eikä tietoo kaupungista tai perheestä? :o

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hyvin hyvin stressaantuneet vaikka en sitä halua itelleni myöntää :/ Oon alkanu miettii et onko vika mussa vai niissä vai missä. Mutta koitan olla ajattelematta sitä liikaa ku menee muuten vaa vikat viikot suomessa ohi. Kaikki kääntyy lopilta hyväks, niin mä ainakin uskon :)

      Poista

ASK~!