03 kesäkuuta, 2013

LIFE IS SMILING.


My past week:
I met Agnes.
She is so lovely.
She said I need to buy thongs,
The shoes of course.
That's what she said. haha
My first rotary meeting, 
had fun and ate delicious food. 
Exam week, had no interest to study.
I still hope to get good grades. 
I saw most of my really good high school buddies for the last time...
I'm gonna miss Lyseo's teachers.
Cycled to school with my girls, 24 km.
School's out.
My sister's graduation.
Slave life because of that.
Ate too much cakes and sweets.
My summer tradition started again:
sleeping in the cabin at our yard.
Don't come to kill me please. haha
A lot of sunbathing.
Hanging out with friends.

What's next:
Going to the movies with my girls tomorrow.
We're leaving for Majorca on Wednesday. 
I have my next rotary meeting on June 17th.
Going to my best friend's summer cottage on June 18th.
A lot of sunbathing. 

Now:
Jogging with our dog --->

BYEBYE
xoxo Sara

4 kommenttia:

  1. Mielenkiintoisen oloinen blogi! : )

    http://ikavaunelmia.blogspot.fi/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitos, liity toki seuraamaan jos kiinnostaa ^___^

      Poista
  2. Hei moro oikeesti mulla viel 80 päivää :DD piä hauskaa mallorcalla!! (:

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. moro moro voi ihan ku eilenki ois mulla ollu jäljellä toi 80 ;O Että usko pois nää päivät menee ihan järkyttävän nopeesti! Piän hauskaa tottakai piä säkin täällä Muurames :D

      Poista

ASK~!