07 helmikuuta, 2013

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Hiya guys~!

Long time no see! So it's been super long since I last wrote but actually my life's been so boring that I've had nothing to write about. And I still haven't got my host country information =___= I know it will always go like "when you least expect it" but what if I'm expecting it all the time? Aisshh I've always thought myself to be patient and calm but yeah right... I doubt that!

School has been the same old boring and I've been kinda sick lately so no even working out either... And Valentine's day is coming without a valentine, anyone wants to volunteer? 

So to get rid of boredom I found a webcam toy on my computer! Here's some of the pics~!






The fact that I may have to wait the information a whole month more isn't so cheerful but we'll see. Please please please don't let me die of this anticipation~!

xoxo Sara

5 kommenttia:

  1. Aaa ihanat hiukset! Ja nii jään kyl innolla seuraamaan sun blogii ja sun vaihtarijuttuja!:) vaikuttaa tosi kivalle kyl!:D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Voi kiitos~! ♥ Arvostan noita sanoja ihan älyttömästi! Kiva että tykkäät :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I can be your valentine ;) OKei hahah xd
    Mut siis uskoisin et kyllä ne maatiedot nyt kohta alkais tulemaan kun kaikki on sanonut että helmikuun alussa ne tulis viimmeisillekkin. Toivottavasti tulis kohta. En millään jaksais odottaa >__<

    VastaaPoista
  4. That's a deal then! Jep toivottavasti tulis tai alan pia uskomaan että oon yks niistä joka saa tiedot vasta koulutuksessa =__=

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hey dear that would be awesome but unfortunately I don't speak any russian :( But feel free to follow me if you like this ^__^

    VastaaPoista

ASK~!