21 joulukuuta, 2012

END OF THE WORLD.

Hiya~! English this time cause I just feel like it.

Exam week is almost over and vacation is finally starting after tomorrow ♥ About the exchange I've now done everything except the pictures (though I have picked the ones I'll use already). Still I'm feeling really anxious since so many of us exchangers have already finished and sent their applications. I have a feeling like I'm going to send these late and then they won't accept me and I will never get out of Finland and I end up living here forever alone...

Well maybe not that much but still, I like being always early. Early bird catches the worm, right?

But yeah today is the day of  the end of the world! And now that I think of how I used it it's really a shame. Went to take an exam in the morning and now home studying math... But I did eat my last meal with my girls. Ahhh so much fun that I was going to die of laughter haha. And the hamburger was fine too.

Well  I guess that's for today since I didn't even had anything to really talk about except the world ending haha. If my computer explodes after today then too bad but see ya! Or not?


xoxo Sara

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

ASK~!