25 joulukuuta, 2012

I´M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU.

Hei !

Sorry guys I had to edit those previous posts a bit since I messed up with the photos... But the reason for my  messing was my new lovely darlin' Samsung Galaxy S3! (I tried to delete some pics from its gallery and it deleted the pics from here too .__.) I mean it's so cool I LOOOOVE it. It's so much better than my previous phone and that screen OMGSH it's so clear! It's like watching things in front of you even though they are only on the screen. I can highly recommend that to anybody!

Sooo that was my christmas present, what about you guys? I hope you liked what you got and everyone loved things you gave them ( ^ω^ ). Oh I also got some other pretty nice presents like puffy ear muffs, cinema tickets and so on, so thank you very much Santa! ♥

Today I also made Instagram account for myself! It's pretty cool although I really don't have an idea how to use it haha. Maybe one day! Press this if you wanna check it out ---> MY INSTAGRAM!

Have yourself the happy holidays!


xoxo Sara


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

ASK~!